Friday, October 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Tammara!


Today Tammara is 6! I can hardly believe that, it really does seem like just yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. She has such a sweet and caring personality. She loves to learn, helping out with chores, helping in the Kitchen, or just snuggling. I am lucky to have such a loving kind sweet girl to call my daughter. Tammara started the day off by getting woken up to kisses and hugs and a sweet Happy Birthday by Mom & Dad. She enjoyed a wonderful Birthday breakfast of French Toast. She picked out a new outfit for school and got dressed for the day. I made cupcakes for her class and Nana had lunch with her at school. Then when she got off the bus and came in the front door she was shocked beyond belief. The dinning room was decorated and ready for a Birthday Celebration! We had Nana , Uncle Bailey, Uncle Perry, & the Missionaries for dinner. Pizza night tradition carried on 3 pizza's later! WHEW! Then it was time to open the presents...........WHAT FUN! She even let me take pictures to document this special occasion. Once presents were opened and guests were thanked ..........Tammara had to add a funny little comment......."thanks to everyone.....well except the missionaries" followed by laughter! What a silly little girl we have! Then it was Cake time..........THE cake that I had worked on in between decorating for the party, and fixing dinner......the BUTTERFLY cake! I think it turned out beautifully and I can honestly say that I would do it again! She loved it and I had FUN doing it. So this Birthday goes down as a TOTAL BLAST! Yeah..........now for the friend party NEXT week! Keep and eye out there will be a post on this.......oh yeah and did I mention that Mitchell has a birthday the DAY after Halloween.........this is gonna be a busy few weeks! All well worth it........the smiles and joy that it brings to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment