Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day Celebrations

Valentine's Day has come and gone. The LOVE is still in the air! Mitchell and Tammara decided that they would give Valentine's and cookies! The teachers needed more than one cookie...right? I found the cutest containers and couldn't pass them up....so the teachers got a few more cookies than the kids! I should have just made all the cookies at once and been done....right?! That would have been WAY too easy. I decided to make things difficult for myself and only make one class at a time. Silly me! It just took longer and WAY more time than I really had. Better luck next time! The cookies were a big hit. The teachers loved them and so did the kids. Tammara and Karrie LOVE to help with anything in the kitchen so they helped decorate the Valentine's Day cookies! We had some left over and they were very yummy! It was such fun to watch the creative juices flow in these two little girls! They sure do LOVE sprinkles! I have to say these had a lot less sprinkles than the ones they helped their Nana make the week before! I did learn something! I guess this family tradition has stuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment